A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Harpavat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajay Harpavat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Harpavat, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Harpavat graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Harpavat has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Harpavat BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ajay Harpavat practice?
- Dr. Ajay Harpavat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ajay Harpavat practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Allen, TX.
See Allen Anesthesiologists and Allen Pain Management Doctors.