Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

1105 Central Expy N
Ste 375
Allen, TX 75013
972-747-5842
Locations and availability (2)

by Danielle Crumley on Apr 4th, 2014

Wonderful Doctor!!! I had been to my fair share of pain doctors and Dr. Harpavat was by far the best. He wants to do whats best for me and gave me options when it came to the best treatment that was good for me. Will answer any questions and made sure that my family was included on what was going on which i really liked. He does everything he can to make sure that you are able to live life everyday. Really appreciated all that he and his staff did for me throughout and would defiantly recommend him to other. He didn't turn me away due to a long complicated medical history and worked with all my doctors to get me back up and going. I went from being on bed rest and using crutches everyday to walking and controlled pain. Thank You Dr. H for giving me my life back!!!

|  Outstanding care  |  show details
by Paulette S. on Nov 5th, 2013

The professional yet personal treatment in this office was wonderful to experience. Dr. Harpavat has the knowledge and skill to treat anyone with an acute or chronic pain situation. His bedside manner and humor got me through some really difficult times. I would direct anyone needing pain management to Dr. Harpavat.

|  "I am not your doctor"  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2013

This is not your doctor unless you can handle your character and/or knowledge ridiculed in your less than 3 minute consultation with this doctor. After filling out his 17 page patient file, and being told by his office that they don't require injections; then only to be told I am ignorant about my experiences with friends and family getting ESI and facet injections and them having negative experiences. He discredited my other doctors for prescribing me medications that are short acting meds (which there was a reason for doing so). I do not appreciate his demeaning attacks towards me nor the doctors who have done nothing but be good to me and help me thus far. I went feeling hopeful that I was going to have cutting edge pain management techniques (i.e. implanted stimulators or comparable) to him handing me my 17 page patient file and saying "I am not your doctor, and there will be no charge for today". Dr. Harpavat, there are laws for the disabled, whether the disability can be seen visually or not. There are plenty of documents that you can Google about how disabled patients are to be treated, but furthermore...any patient should be treated with the upmost respect and dignity. I know that you would want the best care and respect for yourself or your loved ones.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2012

I have seen Dr. Harpavat for at least 5 years. He has been most helpful, runs close to schedule, and is always cheerful. Great bedside manner. You can't beat this doctor. Even gives my wife tips on treatments and who to see.

|  Fantastic Physician  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

Dr. Harpavat's skill and bedside manner are beyond compare. As a first time sufferer of back pain, the notion of "pain management" scared me. He put my fears at ease at my first office visit. He doesn't believe in any more intervention that is needed, and didn't put me off on pain meds right away. His staff is wonderful, and he had me on the road to recovery before we left for vacation!

|  The Best  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2011

Dr Harpavat is such a great doctor. I was at a large pain management office and could only get an appointment 30days out. I lived in pain that made it hard to will in the AM. After several back doctors with so many opinions, he has made it very easy to have a better quality of life with little to no pain.

|  Extraordinary  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2011

Dr. H is an amazing doctor. I have been seeing him for chronic pain for well over a year now. I would not go to another doctor. He is confident, knowledgable, & keeps up-to-date on procedures and medications. He has a wonderful bedside manner too. I trust him like no other doctor I have ever had. When he does a procedure he sees me before & asks if I have any questions & if I am ok. He always comes to the recovery room to check on me after he is through. I was so blessed when Dr. Haskell referred me to him. You could not go wrong in choosing him as your doctor.

Mar 14th, 2011

HE IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR. KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT TO DO TO HELP!!!

Mar 14th, 2010

Dr. Harpavat is a great physician and has a great office environment. Many times, peope often feel scared when seeing a doctor. The staff as well as the doctor have a friendly and safe environment.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Johnston on Apr 2nd, 2009

I have seen Dr Harpavat for 1year now, this being said I love him. I started 5 years ago in a very large pain management office. I never was seen on time, appointments were hard to come by & I felt like a cattle call. At Dr Arpavat's office it's quite the opposite & I love going to the office; everyone is great & they always know who you are.