A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Israni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajay Israni is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Israni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Israni graduated from New York University.
Dr. Israni has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Kanayo Israni MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ajay K. Israni practice?
- Dr. Ajay Israni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ajay Israni practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Nephrologists.