A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajay Jain is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Jain, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from University of Calgary (Alberta, Canada.
Dr. Jain has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Jain MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ajay Jain practice?
- Dr. Ajay Jain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ajay Jain practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Gastroenterologists.