A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Jain, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from University of Calgary (Alberta, Canada.
Dr. Jain has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health North
- Methodist Medical Group and Specialty Physicians
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans