Dr. Ajay Jain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ajay Jain?

July 28th, 2016

Wait times

Dr. Ajay Jain cannot stay on schedule if his life depended on it. If he is doing procedures, his schedule is about ok but if it is a follow up appointment in one of his offices, forget about it. You will be there 50-60 minutes beyond your appointment time and no one will ever give you an update. This 50-60 minute wait is in the waiting room not the exam room. You will wait another 15-20 minutes in the exam room before he shows up. I have attempted to see him 3 different times in the last 6-9 months and have only seen him once. For some unknown reason, I only waited a total of 40 minutes beyond my appoint time that one time. The other times, I informed the staff the wait time was ridiculous and left. Of course, they did not care because they were already so far behind. I wonder what time they get home after working a schedule with him. He just doesn't care how long patients have to wait on him. I, too, am a busy person and if I kept my appointments like Dr. Jain, I would be out of business. Now he is a very nice person once you get to see him but, I'm sorry, nobody is that good. He does apologize for his lateness but what good is that. If you know you have a problem and it is effecting your practice, FIX IT!!!!!!!He has my telephone number and I told his nurse to have him call me. I bet I will never hear from him. Heck, if I did it would be after midnight before is schedule clears.

March 2nd, 2016

Mr.

Dr. Jain seems like a very nice man but his promptness and his office management skills are absolutely horrible. His staff is no better. They do not even know if he is in the office or not. I arrived at his office about 10-15 minutes prior to my appointment to get any necessary paperwork out of the way. The staff required me to pay before I saw Dr. Jain, of which, I protested and was informed that is how he does business. I don't mind paying but let get the service first. I then sat patiently for 15-18 minutes with other people being called back before me. These people all arrived after me so what does that say about keeping a schedule. Maybe an appointment time is like the speed limit, just a suggestion. Sure seems like no one pays any attention to them. I asked the office staff about their policy, if I arrived 20 minutes late and was told that it was up to the doctor whether I would be seen or not. I am sorry and I don't have a medical degree but what is the big deal. If you can't keep your appointments let us know, surely you have some staff member that is not doing anything to contact your patients. I drive a fair distance to get to your downtown Indianapolis office and have to pay for parking only to watch that parking fee continue to increase because you can't keep an appointment. I have worked for over 30 years at the same company and if I ran my company the way you run yours, I would have been out of business after about 6 months. I know you have emergency arise but good Lord man, get on the ball your patients are your customers. They pay your wages. Well I did anyway. Hopefully you will have the balls to address this issue but I doubt it most 1% are in their own little world and could care less. What's the loss of one patient to you.

October 21st, 2015

He is an awful person and not a great choice as a cardiologist.

I trusted Dr. Jain I thought he was a good doctor at first but I learned that he will give you very little consideration if you are not getting a stress test or having your heart catheterized. I also experienced his rudeness. He is not a good doctor and I stopped trusting him. I moved on. He does not have a strong bedside manner and he is rude to some of the hospital staff also.

March 6th, 2017