A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Jani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jani
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Jani Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Jani graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Jani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Narendra Jani MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ajay N. Jani practice?
- Dr. Ajay Jani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajay Jani practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians.