A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Jani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Jani graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Jani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay N Jani MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ajay N. Jani practice?
- Dr. Ajay Jani has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ajay Jani practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Leesport, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians.