A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajay Joshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joshi
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Joshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Joshi, FACC, MD, MRCP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Joshi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Kumar Joshi FACC, MD, and MRCP is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ajay K. Joshi practice?
- Dr. Ajay Joshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajay Joshi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Carmichael, CA.
See Carmichael Internists and Carmichael Cardiologists.