A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajay Joshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joshi
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Joshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Joshi, FACC, MD, MRCP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Joshi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Kumar Joshi FACC, MD, and MRCP is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ajay K. Joshi practice?
- Dr. Ajay Joshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajay Joshi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Carmichael, CA.
See Carmichael Internists and Carmichael Cardiologists.