A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Joshi, MD, FACC, MRCP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Joshi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Joshi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ajay K. Joshi practice?
Dr. Ajay Joshi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Carmichael Internists and Carmichael Cardiologists.