A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Kumar Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Kumar Joshi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diabetic Foot
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar Joshi graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Kumar Joshi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Kumar Joshi MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ajay Kumar Joshi practice?
- Dr. Ajay Kumar Joshi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ajay Kumar Joshi practices Diagnostic Radiology near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Decatur Radiologists.