A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Sharma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- St Lukes Hosp Roosevelt Div.
- St. Luke`s-Roosevelt Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Kumar Sharma DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ajay K. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Ajay Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ajay Sharma practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.