Dr. Ajay Jayant Kirtane MD is a male General Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Kirtane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Kirtane, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 17 Areas, including Blood Clot Thrombosis, Cardiac Catheterization Balloon Angioplasty Angioplasty Heart Disease Invasive Cardiology Peripheral Vascular Disease Vascular Disease Carotid Artery Disease Coronary Angioplasty Stents Peripheral Artery Disease, and Cardiac Catheterization Balloon Angioplasty Angioplasty Heart Disease Invasive Cardiology Stents Interventional Cardiology.14 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirtane graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kirtane has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kirtane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ajay J. Kirtane practice?
Dr. Ajay Kirtane practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Hartsdale, NY.
See New York General Practitioners, New York Internists, and New York Cardiologists.