Dr. Ajay Labroo MD, FACC Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 27th, 2017
Dr Ajay LaBroo
Dr LaBroo is one of the Best in his field! Our first experience with him was in 2012. My husband had been complaining of his left arm having pain. Upon examination, my husband was admitted. When the time came for him to undergo a heart catherization, it was determined that stents would need to be placed within the heart. That was only the beginning of the Very Best Cardiac Care that my husband has ever received since we came to the area in 2006!

January 21st, 2017
Extremely highly qualified medical practitioner,.
Recommended to me for a 2nd opinion on a heart valve replacement. After discussion with Dr. Labroo, he was in total agreement with me to have the procedure done ASAP as I was already experiencing early symptoms which my regular cardiologist appeared to be ignoring. HIGHLY recommended!

December 23rd, 2016
Highly recommended
I traveled 8 hours one way to see Dr Labroo after my daughter recommended him. I found him to be approachable, nice, very knowledgeable in his field ,and he had a great sense of humor, he assured me I would be well taken care of, he explained everything that would be done no surprises, his office staff was very helpful and pleasant. I was scheduled for a Cardiac Cath at Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center where I received the best care before, during,and after my procedure from the cath lab personnel. Dr Labroo did an excellent job taking care of me during my procedure I highly recommend him. Afterwards he came in to explain my diagnosis and my treatment plan.He is the best in his profession in my opinion, it is important to me that you have confidence and faith in your Doctor and I have 100% of both in Doctor Labroo, so I will be making the 8 hour trip twice a year to continue my Cardiac Care with him.

December 18th, 2016
I first visited Dr. Ajay Labroo in Destin, FL. He moved to Panama City, Fl and I followed him there. He is a very good doctor and always takes time to listen and meet all my concerns. I will continue to follow him.

December 17th, 2016
The right Doctor
Dr Labroo treats you like a human, who seems to really love his profession and is a people person.

October 17th, 2016
Good Team
Of course he is knowledgeable in his field or I wouldn't be in his office. What is equally important to me is that Dr. Labroo 'listened' and carefully noted my complex medical history. He was very patient and we both asked questions. Has a great 'bedside' manner, and is easy going. Not only did I appreciate the way he interacted with me, but he was great with his staff. You could tell the loved their jobs, smiles all around the office. I found a new member(s) to my team!

August 19th, 2016
I am very happy with the staff and DR. Labroo with the help they have given me up to now

July 25th, 2016
Very informative and spent a lot of time going over my options! Very pleased with my first appointment!

May 17th, 2016
diagnosed afib and recommended a cardio version; which was spot on and my afib is gone. + he scheduled to do it within 1 and 1/2 hours, so we didn't have to come back.

April 20th, 2016
After putting me through many test and a left heart Cath . That I had a long recover from . Iam still having the same problem that I went there for. After the Cath they then told me it could have been a false positive.and now getting muscle cramps in leg. Called Dr many times,he never called back made the office person call. And there physician assistant has bad bed side manners. Dr was always gone. Getting a second opinion in Minnesota better Dr there.
Doctor's Response

We are sorry to hear this and truly value your feedback. Patient experience is important to us at Gulf Coast Cardiology, so we will make every effort to address any concerns you may have. Your comments have been shared with Grace Schifley, Practice Manager. If you would like to speak with someone about this experience, please call 850-875-3939.

February 23rd, 2016
I am exceptionally pleased with the entire experience as I have had much experience in this type of setting before. I was treated individually, courteously, and professionally. I would recommend Dr. Labroo and the Gulf Coast Team.

January 26th, 2016
Best of the Best
Doctor and staff great. Took the time to sit and explain all aspects of my health needs. The staff are most kind and courteous. I drive over 60 miles one way to visit and it is well worth the drive.