A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Maker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajay Maker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Maker, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Clinical Research
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Maker graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay V Maker MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ajay V. Maker practice?
- Dr. Ajay Maker has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajay Maker practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.