Dr. Ajay Maker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ajay Maker?

September 20th, 2017

I want to thank uhs for having DR aj maker is one of the best dr here he saved my life so what it take to keep him please do it thank you dr aj maker love you e harding

June 28th, 2017

Saved my life

I had a tumor in my stomach that was around 6 inches and he took the tumor out during surgery. He brought me back to life. It was a big operation and I am really grateful to have had him as my doctor. He is a good medic. He knows what he is doing and he is very experienced. Overall, he is a great person. I will be grateful to him for the rest of my life and I strongly recommend him to anyone who needs surgery. God bless him.

May 12th, 2017

Excellent bedside manner

Dr Ajay maker Walked in to my hospital bed as I was going through a crisis of my stomach not knowing what was going on he came into the room in his presence And sat on the bed next to me and told me it was gonna be OK who is this doctor for a minute I thought I knew this gentleman is encouragement words was like family speaking to me and sat on the bed next to me and told me it was gonna be OK who is this doctor for a minute I thought I knew this gentleman is encouragement words was like family speaking to me As he left the room I was in such peace my wife asked me do you know him I've never seen him before , what an incredible bedside manner what professionalism thank you dr. maker The more I asked about about this doctor the more I found out he one of the best in the field his dad and family Are incredible doctors keep up the great work for humanity Lots of love thank you

May 9th, 2017

Excellent surgeon

Great communicator. Transparent. Explained the surgery clearly. He listens to his patients.

March 22nd, 2017

Dr, Maker told us he would take care of us, and he lived up to that with confidence. He is a people-person

I had a large tumor in my intestines that Dr. Maker removed laparoscopically. I am very pleased with the outcome. I had no complications and went home in a few days. I really had no pain. He is an outstanding spiritual man. What I like was that he was very assuring to me and my wife which gave us full and deserved confidence in him. A lot of doctors forget their bedside manner, but he was straightforward and caring from the beginning.

March 22nd, 2017

The best doctor you can get, Dr. Ajay Maker

This is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. He goes out of his way, above and beyond. If I was to recommend any doctor in his area, I would recommend Dr. Ajay Maker. My family and I really had a wonderful experience with Dr. Maker. He removed a large tumor from my pancreas and duodenum with a Whipple procedure and I went home without any problems about a week later. Now I am feeling great and eating my favorite chicken again!

March 4th, 2017

Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Maker recently successfully performed a liver recession on my 86-year old mother. His communication skills and bedside manner were outstanding. My mom and our family felt like we were always fully informed and cared for throughout this very trying process. My mom is now fully recuperating thanks to Dr. Maker and his team.

October 9th, 2016

mr

I would like to express my best regards to this doctor,he gave me hope where there was darkness,treated me like a human being make me feel he does care,not to mention the great and excellent skills and reputation,he and his father posses,i would recommend him to anyone in a hearth beat !Ayay,if you read this,i thank you from the bottom of my heart! i often think,persons like you are like angels god put to help in adverse situations,,for you and your father i wish you many many blessings! you did a intervention along with you team second to none,i have had no complications to this date,all have been good ,Ayay thank you so much!

July 31st, 2016

Patients daughter

Excellent is not a good enough rating for this extraordinary doctor. He has gone above and beyond treating my mom. She was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. The tumor was localized and therefore retractable. Dr. Maker was meticulous about checking her blood work, having proper CT scans done, and making sure she was not in pain. He saved her life. He removed the tumor and monitored her at the hospital daily. We have had access to Dr.Maker 24/7, if we have a question we would be able to reach him and he would personally call us back. A person is only as good as they are perceived. Every person we have encountered who works with Dr.Maker has had raving reviews about him, they all hold true to this amazing surgeon.

June 24th, 2016

Highly Skilled Surgeon Looks You in the Eye

Dr. Ajay Maker removed a melanoma from my shoulder and some lymph nodes under my arm. He assure me that I am cancer free. When I first met him I was impressed by his professional demeanor and confidence, but what really impressed me was when he settled in to tell me of my problem and his plan on how to treat it. He looked me straight in the eye and gave the impression that he not only knew what he was doing, but that he wanted me to be comfortable and fully informed. After giving me a thorough explanation, he asked if my wife and I had any questions. We did and he answered them thoughtfully. I left the meeting with great confidence. The outpatient surgical procedure was as pain free as I would have hoped. Most discomfort post operation seemed to be the effects of anesthesia. The 2 incisions have healed markedly in the 11 days since surgery. I experienced only minor discomfort from the sites of the incisions. I only required about 3 doses of Advil and no pain pills. All of Dr Maker's team introduced themselves, even the med student. Nurse Nancy is excellent. The receptionists, pre op nurses, recovery room nurses everybody up and down the line was perfect. When my dermatologist, Emily Rubenstein MD, told me I had melanama, she said, "You've got to go to this guy." She was right. I can't recommend Dr. Ajay Maker enough

June 12th, 2016

Saved my life

May 19th, 2016

Dr. Maker is very knowledgeable and helped put my husband at ease regarding his colon cancer diagnosis and upcoming surgery. He spent time reviewing the procedure even embracing face time spent with our daughter in California during the appointments and even morning of surgery. He is a gifted surgeon who helped our family in more ways than he will ever know.