A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Manhapra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajay Manhapra is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Manhapra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Manhapra graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala.
Dr. Manhapra has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Manhapra MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ajay Manhapra practice?
- Dr. Ajay Manhapra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ajay Manhapra practices Internal Medicine near Muskegon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Muskegon Internists.