Dr. Ajay Masih MD Patient Reviews

3.6
  • 2 reviews

June 8th, 2016
Ms
I was hurt so bad by the injection he gave me and he did not even care. All he wanted to do is give me another one and I was terrified . I left there and he was running around telling other doctors I was a drug seeker. He made a mistake I had a local infection in the same area then he laughed and said ooh that could feel like your rib ,but I still had a dislocated rib , I have a lot of things I was hit by a car as a pedestrian after 3 spine surgeries he even had a smart remark on why did you have your neck surgery like I just did it for no reason . I have been hurt more in the last year and a half more then all accidents put together . I went to him when my doctor left this town he took me off over half my medication then just left me so desperate I got the injection even tho my best friend told ,me research research. I did not I was in so much pain ! Beware he makes a lot of money doing the injections and if they make it worse or he hits a nerve he will get mad at you!!!

December 4th, 2009
matt valentine, former security officer dwp city of l a
i am very impressed with the ease of getting appts and the time he takes to explain the problem im having with my chronic back pain.