Dr. Ajay Mitter Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ajay Mitter?

DR MITTER IS THE MOST DEDICATED DR I HAVE EVER MET. HES WELL WORTH THE WAIT.

Posted on April 7th, 2015

If your looking for a Dr that is truely dedicated and knows his work then Dr Mitter is the right doctor. If your impatient and dont like to wait, then maybe it would be wise to rethink with a different mind. I have had liver problems for close to 3 years now, my doctors sat and sat on my problem and did not folow through. I tried Dr Mitter and he immediately took action . My first visit took a long time yes I did get tired of waiting and almost gave up and left, IM so glad that I didnt . Dr Mitter had test run and diagnoses made. He takes a long time in the office because he is very dedicated to his customers, he checks on all of his patients in the hospitals, He gives up his family time, and his free time to follow up on his patients. He doesnt think of himself he thinks of us . I have had time to get familar with his patients in the waiting room and Dr Mitter is very highly spoken of we all appreciate him and his staff. If your impatient move on, if you want results learn that patience is a virtue. My first visit ,from walking in to walking out was nearly six hours but was VERY WELL WORTH THE WAIT AS I LEARNED THE RESULTS THAT I NEEDED TO SAVE MY LIFE. Now the wait isnt as long depending on what needs to be done with me . Sometimes I can walk right in and walk right back out. If you need chemo naturally it takes longer.

Highly dedicated Dr truly cares about his patients, treats like family .

Posted on February 28th, 2015

Honest, Very Dedicated Highly recommended Long wait has lots of patients. Worth the long wait .

Posted on April 19th, 2013

I would have to say that my experience with this doctor was the best I've had in a long time with any doctor. I left the appointment feeling uplifted in spirit knowing that even though we may be facing a tough diagnosis, I had found an excellent doctor that conveyed a deeply caring and compassionate attitued towards his patients. The office staff is outstanding and I left there feeling like part of a family. I know that I've entrusted the care of my daughter with a wonderful team of caring, compassionate and educated people. Can't say enough good things about this place!

Posted on April 10th, 2013

The wait time is often pretty long, but it's because Dr. Mitter spends all the time needed with you to be sure you are treated correctly. As I left my first visit, he gave me a card with his cell phone number, and his nurse gave me her cell number. They both gave us hugs, and told us they would take good care of me. I was never asked for money, not even my co-pay. It's the first time I ever saw a doctor without handing out money first.

Very caring

Posted on November 1st, 2011

Dr. Miter is an excellent doctor and is very considerate. The only downside is that the wait times to see him, but it's worth it.

Posted on July 9th, 2011

Horrible doctor, dont go if you value your life

Posted on March 31st, 2017