Overall Review

November 9th, 2016
Bd
Takes time to interact with his patients. Respectable, thorough and genuine. You can tell he truly cares!

September 16th, 2016
Miracle Man
Our son Andrew is 14 today, made possible by a reversal performed by Dr. Nangia 16 years ago in Eugene, OR. This, 20 years after the initial vasectomy. He is an amazing man and doctor.

August 15th, 2016
Dr. Nangia is a wonderful surgeon; he treated me with the Utmost respect- and also was very pleasant to my wife through the whole process.

August 14th, 2016
I had heard about this surgeon from a peer, with a markedly positive review.I have recommended to friends and family.

August 10th, 2016
Great Experience!
My son saw Dr. Nangia for a suspected testicular torsion. He took the time to explain what was happening (very scary) and offered to make himself immediately available should a need arise for emergency surgery. A very caring and personable doctor.

April 27th, 2016
We were not impressed with Dr. Nangia. After making us wait for over an hour, Dr. Nangia spent about 5 minutes asking my husband questions before telling us that IVF was our only option and that we had unexplained fertility. When I said that we were not interested in IVF, he began to ask why (financial, religious, etc.) something I felt was none of his business. IVF was something we would discuss with our reproductive doctor. I understand he has years of experience and is very knowledgeable but we felt rushed due to the fact that he was so behind with his schedule. It was clear that he was trying to move through our appointment as quickly as possible. He pretty much left us with no options and ruined what little confidence we had left about conceiving a child.

March 17th, 2016
Great
I read the other reviews and needed to say something, because we had a great experience. Dr Nangia has years of experience and nationally known in this specialty and knows how to do both types of vasectomy reversal. I had a vasectomy 7 years ago and now remarried. He went through all the options and costs and we left with more information than we expected. He didn't push us to any option. We called his business office and found the price was $7800, all includive for anrsthesia, hospital and surgeon fees plus included the post op visit and the in office sperm check, both at one month. He/they did tell us ahead of time that the initial visit and any visit for semen analysis after one month was not covered. The office did tell us that we had to pay all up front before the day of surgery (preferably 2 weeks before) otherwise the surgery would have to be cancelled. Surgery eent well as expected...after all it is surgery "down there" so how great can it feel like!!!. Post op visit showed sperm under the microsope and Dr Nangia even showed us theswimmers under the scope...wierd but cool. Haven't looked down a microscope since...I don't know when. He tell us it was too soon to count since it was only 2 month from surgery. He said we would need a count etc at 3 months from surgery, and because it goes to an outside lab, they would bill us for that. Anyway, all I know is surgery worked. It did take 9 months, and to be honest I didn't get thst follow up semen analysis. Anyway, thank you Dr Nangia.

June 22nd, 2014
No follow up
We were told it would take a week to get out blood work and semen analysis and it has been four weeks and we haven't heard a thing. We have called and they have said they would have him call and nothing. Dealing with infertility is a hard enough waiting game without this.

March 7th, 2014
Disappointing Experience
Our initial consultation was satisfactory and Dr nangia spent ample time discussing our fertility issues and potential outcomes. We proceeded with vasectomy reversal surgery. The extreme frustration and disappointment came afterwards with absolutely no follow up from the Dr or staff after the surgery. We called weekly to beg for orders for semen analysis and never received a call back. We had to call patient relations at KU to investigate. We are one year post surgery and have no idea if it was successful or what our next step should be as we have no communication from their office. We paid approximately $9000 out of pocket to be ignored by this facility. We are in the process of searching for another Dr. I hope no one else has to go through this awful experience as we have.

June 10th, 2013
Rude
The Dr. Rushed through the appointment, acted like he could give a care less about the Kidney problems I have been having and basically told me there is oohing he can do to help. Went to a different Dr. And had much better results. Needless to say this Dr. Won't be be getting any referrals from me..

April 25th, 2013
Infertility Diagnosis and Treatment
There are many ways that a man can be on the low end of the fertility scale and many ways to treat but they all have to be aligned to treat it right. With a lot of patience, blood work, semen analysis' and medications I can say that we were able to work together to form a plan. Now we have another baby on the way thanks to Dr. Nangia. He was very polite, thorough, and thoughtful in diagnosing the problem and try different methods of treatment that went for good to better to great. The best part is he would call directly to follow up on things like blood work and semen analysis results. It was easy to schedule appointments and the office staff are very polite

April 5th, 2013
Don't go to KU Med!!
Strongly urge you not to use KU med or this doctor! My boyfriend had a consult for a vasectomy reversal there, we then we decided that we would use Dr.Nangia to do the procedure. We were scheduled out a month waiting anxiously for this exciting procedure to start a new chapter in our lives. The day before the procedure, we got a call to remind us of the appointment. We confirmed the appointment and he woke up the next morning and got to the hospital at 5:30 am ready to get his surgery done. After paying and then waiting, the front desk finally tells him that his appointment had been cancelled and there was nothing they could do. No call, no warning. All we got was a call the day before confirming the appointment! So disappointing and unprofessional. This office is very inconsiderate and unfriendly. We are rescheduling the reversal at a different office and hope we don't get the same irresponsible treatment we received there.