A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajay Patel is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Popatlal Patel MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ajay P. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ajay Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ajay Patel practices Internal Medicine near Clanton, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Clanton Internists.