General Practitioner, Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Rockville
3200 Tower Oaks Blvd
Ste 110
Rockville, MD 20852
301-230-9091
Locations and availability (1)

|  PHD, RN  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2012

It is my honor to write something about Dr Reddy. By far he is the best internist and primery doctor I have ever had.He is to good to be true. He is Kind, Patiet, Panctual, knowledgeable and very very caring. I am blesed to have a doctor like him treating me and watching my health. I am a nurse and I know what I am talking about. I am hoping that he read this and know how his pt think about him. Thanks for being my doctor.

|  show details
Feb 14th, 2011

DR Ajay Reddy MD in Rockville is one of the finest doctors in the area. I have been with him for over three years now and he has treated my neuropathy with precision, knowledge and care. He has a very nice new office in a convenient location near 270 and Montrose in Rockville, MD.

|  excellent service provider  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2010

Dr. Reddy is the best physician I've stumbled across in years. He's knowledgeable and experienced - as one would expect - but also seems genuinely interested in his patients and their well-being. Usually when I speak with a new doctor, I have the strong sense that they're not listening at all. They're reviewing my chart/file while I'm speakign and seem to base all their conclusions, draw all their questions from it. Dr. Reddy, on the other hand, actually listens and responds when one talks to him. One gets the sense that it's a two-person team (the patient & Reddy) trying to resolve one's health issue. This is a rare doctor/patient interaction in my experience. Most often, I feel as if the doctor's primary or sole goal is moving me through the billing process; that he doesn't know my name or history at all and couldn't speak to me for 30 seconds if my chart were not in his hand.

|  Daljit Kaur, M.D.  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2010

Excellent doctor. Compassionate, readily available, very competant. A simple no frills office with excellent care.

|  In it for the right reasons  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2009

A rare physician. Puts patients before insurance companies, does not overbook because he will spend the time needed with each individual, will respond to phone calls and follow through with gentility and patience. I have recommended Dr. Reddy to confirmed doctor haters, and they were/are thoroughly converted. He genuinely cares about the well-being of his patients, and is sincerely dedicated to his profession, not the perks.

|  EXCELLENT  |  show details
by Kotlewski on Oct 26th, 2009

Dr. Reddy is always professional, personable and knowledgable. I can get an appointment easily and he treats the problem effectively, so I am feeling better in no time!