A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Pabby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajay Pabby is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pabby
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Pabby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Pabby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabby graduated from Boston University .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Pabby MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ajay Pabby practice?
- Dr. Ajay Pabby has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajay Pabby practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Internists and Spokane Gastroenterologists.