A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Pabby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajay Pabby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Pabby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabby graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Pabby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Pabby MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ajay Pabby practice?
- Dr. Ajay Pabby has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajay Pabby practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Eustis, VA.
See Fort Eustis Internists and Fort Eustis Gastroenterologists.