A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Sandhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajay Sandhu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandhu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sandhu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Sandhu, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandhu graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Sandhu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Pal Singh Sandhu MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ajay P. Sandhu practice?
- Dr. Ajay Sandhu has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajay Sandhu practices Radiation Oncology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Radiation Oncologists.