Dr. Ajay Patel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

April 30th, 2016
my last visit
I been going to him a few months and lord what a mistake all I can say is Rude Rude Rude and he spends 2-3 mins in a room with me never ask how things are going he comes in the room gets on the computer and click click and he is out the door, this will be my last visit, and all the doctors at Thomas hospital isn't a big fan of dr Patel and now I see why.

August 13th, 2015
new patient, awful first experience
After waiting. He came in the room and i greeted him. He did not even acknowledge me and was rude my entire visit. I was a new patient and was trying to explain to him what was wrong with me and he just acted like i had no odea what i was talking about. Then just told me he cant help me. Never will i go back to him.

December 27th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
He has been my doctor for long time and I am completely satisfied with the services I get. I am not sure why other people who keep complaining about him not giving out Pain medicine (which is basically, people ask for lortab/morphine/other narcotics). He is very blunt about not writing any addicting medicines. I would definitely recommend this doctor to any one.

June 14th, 2010
I would not recommend him to anyone. He is a money hungrey Doctor that does not care for the patient. I had a situation recently happen to me that he knew the whole history behind. I needed a referral to a cardiologist and he said that I had to come see him. If he knows my history and knows why I need to see a cardiologist, why do I need to see him. He is not a very good Doctor. If you are a patient of his, find a new doctor. If you are not his patient, you are lucky.

April 8th, 2010
DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR
no matter what your problem or how sick you are do NOT visit this man!!!! he let my cousin die then when i began to have organ failure i went ahead and desided to give him another try, he also treated me for my back and kidney. he gave me medicine that make my kidney fail worse, leading to the other one failing. he should have knew this would happen as the medicine conflicted with another medicine i take (they should never be mixed EVER, and he perscribed BOTH). he refused to give me pain medicine despite my broken back and fractured rib. He says he dont give any pain medicine but this is a LIE. I saw him give some mentally retarded lady pain perscription IN HIS OFFICE! I asked her about it she said he do it all the time and all she has to do is call to get them. CAll AMA and report this man he dont need to be practice medicine! I have heard nothing but bad things about him even nurses talk bad about him at Thomas Memorial. He lets people die and gives wrong diagnoses all the time, DO NOT SEE HIM if your life is at risk.