A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Pathak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajay Pathak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pathak graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Pathak has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pathak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ajay J. Pathak practice?
Dr. Ajay Pathak practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Little Elm, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Little Elm General Practitioners, Little Elm Internists, and Little Elm Geriatric Doctors.