A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Pathak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajay Pathak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pathak graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pathak has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Jayendrabhai Pathak MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ajay J. Pathak practice?
- Dr. Ajay Pathak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ajay Pathak practices Internal Medicine near Little Elm, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX.
See Little Elm Internists.