A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Pillai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajay Pillai is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Pillai, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pillai graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Pillai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay R Pillai MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ajay R. Pillai practice?
- Dr. Ajay Pillai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ajay Pillai practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Darby Internists, Darby Pulmonologists, Darby Critical Care Practitioners, and Darby Sleep Medicine Doctors.