A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Rachakonda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Rachakonda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Carolinas Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay K Rachakonda MD and MPH is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ajay K. Rachakonda practice?
- Dr. Ajay Rachakonda has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajay Rachakonda practices Internal Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Internists.