A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Seth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajay Seth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Seth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seth graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Seth has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Massillon Community Hospital
- Aultman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Kumar Seth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ajay K. Seth practice?
- Dr. Ajay Seth has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ajay Seth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Canton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: North Canton, OH and Massillon, OH.
See Canton Orthopedic Surgeons.