A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Sood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Sood, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Sood graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Sood has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Stockton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Sood MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ajay Sood practice?
- Dr. Ajay Sood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ajay Sood practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Radiologists.