A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Sood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajay Sood, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sood
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Sood, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Sood graduated from University Iberoamericano.
Dr. Sood has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Baptist Hospital Of Fl Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Ved Sood MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ajay V. Sood practice?
- Dr. Ajay Sood has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajay Sood practices Family Medicine near Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Family Physicians.