A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Varanasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajay Varanasi, ENDOCRINOLOGIST is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Varanasi, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Varanasi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Varanasi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Varanasi MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ajay Varanasi practice?
- Dr. Ajay Varanasi has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ajay Varanasi practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near South Pasadena, FL.