A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajay Vargheese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajay Vargheese is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajay Vargheese, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vargheese graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Vargheese has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajay Kuriakose Vargheese MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ajay K. Vargheese practice?
- Dr. Ajay Vargheese has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ajay Vargheese practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.