Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ajay Yeddu I
Dr. Ajay Yeddu I, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gilbert, AZ, with another office in Mesa, AZ. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Yeddu is affiliated with CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center, Mercy Gilbert Medical Center and Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital. Dr. Yeddu has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ajay Yeddu I has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Ajay Yeddu I is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gilbert, AZ.
Dr. Jon Nottingham
Gilbert, AZ 0.77 mi39
Dr. Ann Foxx Leach
Anesthesiology, Pain Management, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Gilbert, AZ 1.38 mi16
Dr. Alan Citrin
Gilbert, AZ 1.53 mi34