Dr. Ajaykumar Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ajaykumar Patel?

December 30th, 2008

He is very understandable and has a good sense of humour.

May 6th, 2008

Vet Have Patel 4 my doctor

I agree with the other comments how he sucks cause he don't care about his patients at all personally, its just the money for him as a doctor as I can tell!!!

May 6th, 2008

Dr AJAY Patel, Is my doctor

He has very, very poor bad side manners. He is my doctor and not by my choice but as a Vet the VA picks our doctors, not the Vet, so as his patient this is what my opinion is of his practice. He shows little interest in his patients on a personal level he seems to view you more like an object then a real person. He wants to get you out his door the moment he is done looking into his PC screen in his office, which he gives you very little eye contact, if at all. He either forgets or does not care enough to follow up on medical care needed for his patients, which may be needed by other departments in the health care system. Whichever reason he seems to have little interest on following up on patients care and with him an Internist/MD and only practicing as an MD 3 years now I'd hate to be his patient when he is an MD 5, 6, 10 years or more he may only talk to his patients through a screen door in his future MD world$$$$$$$$$$. I believe you could do much better finding another doctor for your medical care and not only because his lack of experience but he seems he cares little on a personal level with his patients, I guess it's just about the money as an MD$!$!$!$ Also the other Veterans I talk to in his waiting room "at least 75%" of them feel the same way as I have learned from doctor ajay patel!

June 7th, 2014