A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajaz Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajaz Khan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
Dr. Khan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
- Weatherford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajaz Omer Khan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ajaz O. Khan practice?
- Dr. Ajaz Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajaz Khan practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.