A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajaz Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajaz Khan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
Dr. Khan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
- Weatherford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajaz Omer Khan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ajaz O. Khan practice?
- Dr. Ajaz Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajaz Khan practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.