A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajaz Rahaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajaz Rahaman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahaman graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rahaman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Arrowhead Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rahaman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 3 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ajaz Rahaman practice?
Dr. Ajaz Rahaman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Wickenburg, AZ.
See Sun City West Obstetricians & Gynecologists.