Dr. Ajaz Sheikh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ajaz Sheikh?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Ajaz Sheikh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 1st, 2015

Best pediatric gi doctor in nevada

The staff is amazing very helpful and understanding . Dr sheik is an excellent Dr , he is very knowledgable, understanding and goes behond to make sure your child is taken care of. We are very bless to have him as our child Gi doctor.

December 11th, 2013

If you want a doctor who cares about your needs, this is the WRONG PLACE to go!!!!!

I came in with a sick child, after bouncing around from pediatrician to pediatrician and finally getting a referral. I waited a month and a half for my appointment. And when we got there, we were so exited that finally our toddler was getting the help he desperately needs. Well surprise surprise, this doctor did NOT care at all about our kid. He sent us home and we ended up in the emergency room with a toddler in profound stomach pain and no bowel movements. Which we expressed in our visit with Dr. Sheik. Now we have to wait another 3 months for another visit with another specialists, because Dr. Sheikh wasted 2 months of our time . If you are coming here with a sick child you'll know that time is something you can't afford to waste. Please keep our experience in mind so that if you happen to be in a similar situation, you don't get your hopes up while anxiously waiting for your appointment.

August 9th, 2012

Bad policy

When I wanted a copy of my child's medical records, they wanted to charge $0.66 a page! I'm already paying an indecent amount of money for office visits, why should the patient be charged further for copies of their own medical records? Not only are they making money but it seems that they don't want patients to have their own records.

March 6th, 2012

My child is still suffering...

After six months of office visits and several tests, my daughter is still suffering from severe stomach pain. Dr. Sheikh is vague in his explanations of the tests he orders. He blames our insurance company for not approving the medication that would "really" help her but what she is taking now is almost identical. Then he tried to blame my daughter for taking the medication incorrectly (she is not) then he tried to say that I just didn't tell him how sick she really was (I have been telling him at each and every office visit since last year). I have no interest in bad mouthing someone for the fun of it. I truly believe he is a bad doctor and am hurt by the fact that I put my trust in him and he has done nothing to help my daughter.

January 21st, 2012

Dr. is very focused on helping my grandson. He cares and that is so evident in all he is doing for him. We trust his judjments and treatments.

October 11th, 2011

Seems bored with his job!

Saw Dr. Sheikh with my toddler who has Fructose Malabsorption (a somewhat rare GI condition, but definately not unheard of), and Dr. Sheikh acted totally clueless about how to help him and seemed to have absolutely NO knowledge of the condition. I left his office feeling like it was a total waste of money and time, and my toddler still suffers with his condition. Dr. Sheikh just didn't seem very knowledgeable about this condition at all. I feel like he should know about FM with all of his years as a GI doctor. Very disappointing. At least his staff was helpful and concerned and helped me get a dietician (who spent 90 minutes with me on the phone for free!)

September 19th, 2011

Dr. Sheikh is a professional, yet extremely caring doctor. Even for the hard to diagnose problems, he does all he can on a child-by-child basis. He explains things in a clear way. We highly recommend Dr. Sheikh.

March 10th, 2010