A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajeet Gajra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajeet Gajra, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gajra
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Gajra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajeet Gajra, MBBS, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gajra graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gajra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajeet Gajra MBBS and MD is a male Hematologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Ajeet Gajra practice?
- Dr. Ajeet Gajra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ajeet Gajra practices Hematology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Hematologists.