A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajeet Gajra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajeet Gajra, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajeet Gajra, MBBS, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gajra graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Gajra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gajra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ajeet Gajra practice?
Dr. Ajeet Gajra practices Hematology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Hematologists.