A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajeet Gajra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajeet Gajra, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajeet Gajra, MBBS, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gajra graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Gajra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajeet Gajra MBBS and MD is a male Hematologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Ajeet Gajra practice?
- Dr. Ajeet Gajra has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ajeet Gajra practices Hematology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Hematologists.