A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajeet Singhvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajeet Singhvi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Singhvi graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Singhvi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singhvi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Community Health Group - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ajeet Singhvi practice?
Dr. Ajeet Singhvi practices Gastroenterology near Hemet, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, CA.
See Hemet Gastroenterologists.