Dr. Ajeet Singhvi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ajeet Singhvi?

June 20th, 2017

My Better half has been his patient for well over 20 years through all those years their has not been one real insolent that was a concern for her. Excellent care - excellent interest in the patients health interests. My wife has no plans ever leaving Dr. Sing vi practice as long as he remains in practice. Both she and i can definitely recommend him with out any hesitation. My was was really blessed when she learned of his practice. J.

May 10th, 2017

Excellent caring doctor

Dr. Singhvi is genuinely very caring and thorough. His office staff is very helpful and they got me an appointment very fast. I was scheduled within a few days to have an exam which I had been waiting to have done for months. The wait time was worth it because I had a great experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Singhvi.

April 26th, 2014

I will never go to this dr again! I went to him for a colonoscopy was told I would be put out, didn't happen. No pain, didn't happen this procedure by this dr was extremely painful. I begged and pleaded for pain relief which fell on deaf ears. I was told to shut up I was upsetting other patients.

March 6th, 2017