A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajey Alurkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajey Alurkar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alurkar
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Alurkar Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Alurkar graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Alurkar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajey Shashikant Alurkar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ajey S. Alurkar practice?
- Dr. Ajey Alurkar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajey Alurkar practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.