Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Mar 26th, 2015

Dr Lamar is professional all honest a d car I g I trust him anastomosis direction s my detachment Haverford cult to repairing enthealedwell but his follow ups ha esavedtheretina and I am glad he has not given up onme

Sep 20th, 2014

We were able to get an appointment quickly for an evaluation of my husband's eye condition. He was seen at the Peachtree Dunwoody office, and all the staff that worked with him on the testing were very professional and compassionate. Dr. Alurkar explained everything well to us, answered all of our questions, and went out of his way to ensure that we were comfortable with the plan for treating my husband's condition.

Jul 9th, 2014

My first appointment I was not seen until 70 minutes after my appointment time. My second appointment I was not seen until 90 minutes after my appointment time. The medical office I went to had old run down looking eye equipment.

Misdiagnosis show details Misdiagnosis
by Gerald (Jeff) Culberson on Mar 28th, 2014

Paid $600 to be rudely informed that right eye vision would never improve from 20/200 due to a virus scarring. No treatment was advised. 45 days later vision was 20/30 in right eye. Alurkar accused me of "cheating" on the eye chart. Total malpractice.