A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajey Godbole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajey Godbole is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajey Godbole, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Godbole graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Godbole has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajey Vasudev Godbole BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ajey V. Godbole practice?
- Dr. Ajey Godbole has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ajey Godbole practices Pediatrics near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MI.
See Livonia Pediatricians.