Pediatrician

3.0

Best doctor I ever had for my kids. show details Best doctor I ever had for my kids.
by Kimberly Dunseith on Mar 9th, 2015

Dr. Ajey is so kind and thorough. He always explains everything very clearly to me. He has helped my daughter with her ADHD and my son with a bowl obstruction. If it weren't for Dr. Ajey my son may have never been released from Beaumont hospital when he was born. The hospital staff had no idea what they were doing with my son. I'd highly recommend him. Is quite surprised by the other reviews. He is very intelligent and has impressive credentials. The office he works in has some problems.

Jan 15th, 2015

dr godbole was terrible. very rude and spent 3 minutes with my child. very disappointing visit and will not return

Don't bother show details Don't bother
May 16th, 2011

My child was having stroke like symptoms, age 14. The best he could do was say she had anxiety. Turns out she has a thyroid problem (hashimotos) and also a single mutation in her dna. refused to help and made it out as though I was an anxiety case myself. If your child has a runny nose he may be able to handle it. stay away if serious problems arise. He is rude and not up to american standards in medicine.