A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajibola Akingba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akingba
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Akingba Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajibola Akingba, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Akingba graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Akingba has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- IU Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajibola George Akingba BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ajibola G. Akingba practice?
- Dr. Ajibola Akingba has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajibola Akingba practices Vascular Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.