A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajibola Akingba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akingba
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Akingba Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajibola Akingba, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Akingba graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Akingba has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- IU Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajibola George Akingba BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ajibola G. Akingba practice?
- Dr. Ajibola Akingba has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajibola Akingba practices Vascular Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.