A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajikumar Aryangat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajikumar Aryangat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajikumar Aryangat, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Aryangat graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Aryangat has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajikumar V Aryangat MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ajikumar V. Aryangat practice?
- Dr. Ajikumar Aryangat has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajikumar Aryangat practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Endocrinologists.