A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajit Antony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajit Antony is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajit Antony, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Antony graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Antony has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- Saint Luke's Cornwall Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajit I Antony MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ajit I. Antony practice?
- Dr. Ajit Antony has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajit Antony practices Urology near New Windsor, NY.
See New Windsor Urologists.