A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajit Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Desai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
- Albert Einstein Healthcare Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajit Bapubhai Desai MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ajit B. Desai practice?
- Dr. Ajit Desai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ajit Desai practices Surgery near Elizabeth, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Elizabeth Surgeons.