A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajit Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Desai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
- Albert Einstein Healthcare Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajit Bapubhai Desai MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ajit B. Desai practice?
- Dr. Ajit Desai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ajit Desai practices Surgery near Elizabeth, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Elizabeth Surgeons.