A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajit Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajit Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajit Shah, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shah has 15 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- Parma Community General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajit Shah MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ajit Shah practice?
- Dr. Ajit Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Ajit Shah practices Otolaryngology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Otolaryngologists.