A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajit Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajit Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajit Shah, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shah has 15 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- Parma Community General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajit Shah MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ajit Shah practice?
- Dr. Ajit Shah has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ajit Shah practices Otolaryngology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Lakewood, OH.
See Cleveland Otolaryngologists.