A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajit Dave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajit Dave, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dave graduated from Government Medical College, Surat.
Dr. Dave has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Denton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dave accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ajit M. Dave practice?
Dr. Ajit Dave practices Internal Medicine near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, TX.
See Denton Internists.