A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajit Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajit Desai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Desai has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajit M Desai MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ajit M. Desai practice?
- Dr. Ajit Desai has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ajit Desai practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Perth Amboy, NJ and Old Bridge, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.