A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajit Divgi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajit Divgi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajit Divgi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Divgi graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Divgi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Divgi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 7 plans
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans