A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajit Divgi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajit Divgi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Divgi
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Divgi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajit Divgi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Divgi graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Divgi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajit Divgi MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ajit Divgi practice?
- Dr. Ajit Divgi has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ajit Divgi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Thiensville, WI and Racine, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists, Milwaukee Hematologists, and Milwaukee Oncologists.