A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajit Divgi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajit Divgi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajit Divgi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Divgi graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Divgi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajit Divgi MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ajit Divgi practice?
- Dr. Ajit Divgi has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ajit Divgi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Thiensville, WI and Racine, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists, Milwaukee Hematologists, and Milwaukee Oncologists.